Billing & Payments
Temporary Changes Due to COVID-19:
Every utility account has an extension for March 2020.
Balances should be paid in full by no later than 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 31st, 2020.
The Lobby at City Hall, which includes the Public Utilities Department, will be closed until Monday, April 6, 2020.
For Utility Payments:
- Please use the drop box in the alley behind City Hall for payments in the form of a check or money order. The box will be checked regularly during normal business hours.
- Online bill payment is available at cityofluling.net
- For payments by phone, please call 830-875-2469 and we will be happy to assist with credit card payments.
The city only has one billing cycle and is billed as the following:
- Cycle 1 - Due on day 16 of each month
The City of Luling accepts payments of cash, check, cashier's check, money orders, and credit cards (Visa / MasterCard/American Express). Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Regular mail to City Hall
- After hours / night depository located in the alley at the rear of City Hall
- After-hours payments for non-pays and disconnects can be made at the Luling Police Department, located at 518 E. Pierce St. There is a fee of $100 for after-hour reconnects.
- Lobby or walk-in at City Hall
- Credit card payments by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express at the utility counter located inside City Hall and by telephone 830-875-2469.
- Bank draft, automatically drafted from your bank account on the 10 of every month. If you are interested, please fill out the bank draft form and return it along with a voided check or deposit slip.
- Online payments