Billing & Payments
Temporary Changes Due to COVID-19:
Update On Past Due Utility Bills as of April 7, 2020
April’s Utility Bills have been sent out as of March 31, 2020. We will follow the same guidelines and due dates for April’s current bill. A disconnection date has not been set for April 2020.
City of Luling Public Utilities is not making arrangements or extensions for individual accounts. We are asking at this time, that all March past due balances be paid as soon as possible. Please refer to our website and/or social media page for all up to date information on the status of a disconnection date for past due balances.
The City Hall lobby will reopen on Friday, May 1, 2020.
For Utility Payments:
- Please use the drop box in the alley behind City Hall for payments in the form of a check or money order. The box will be checked regularly during normal business hours.
- Online bill payment is available at cityofluling.net
- For payments by phone, please call 830-875-2469 and we will be happy to assist with credit card payments.
The city only has one billing cycle and is billed as the following:
- Cycle 1 - Due on day 16 of each month
The City of Luling accepts payments of cash, check, cashier's check, money orders, and credit cards (Visa / MasterCard/American Express). Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Regular mail to City Hall
- After hours / night depository located in the alley at the rear of City Hall
- After-hours payments for non-pays and disconnects can be made at the Luling Police Department, located at 518 E. Pierce St. There is a fee of $100 for after-hour reconnects.
- Lobby or walk-in at City Hall
- Credit card payments by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express at the utility counter located inside City Hall and by telephone 830-875-2469.
- Bank draft, automatically drafted from your bank account on the 10 of every month. If you are interested, please fill out the bank draft form and return it along with a voided check or deposit slip.
- Online payments