Billing & Payments
Billing CyclesThe city only has one billing cycle and is billed as the following:
- Cycle 1 - Due on day 16 of each month
Payment MethodsThe City of Luling accepts payments of cash, check, cashier's check, money orders, and credit cards (Visa / MasterCard/American Express). Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Regular mail to City Hall at 509 E. Crockett St., Luling, Tx 78648.
- After hours / night depository located in the alley at the rear of City Hall. Please do not drop cash payments in the drop box.
- Lobby or walk-in at City Hall located at 509 E. Crockett St., Luling, Tx 78648.
- Bank draft, automatically drafted from your bank account on the 10th of every month. If the 10th falls on a weekend, the payment will process the following business day. The 2% Electric Discount* will also apply every time!! If you are interested, please fill out the bank draft form and return it along with a voided check or deposit slip. *Must have electric service to qualify for the 2% Electric Discount.
- Online payments Process with your utility account number. Credit Card fees will apply as stated below.
- Credit card payments by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express at the utility counter located inside City Hall and by telephone 830-875-2469. We use a third party company; fees will apply as follows: