Municipal Court City of Luling
- Traffic Violations: moving and non-moving violations, commercial vehicle violations, failure to maintain financial responsibility, no drivers' license, etc.
- Parking Violations: violations of the traffic code and/or city ordinances and are handled administratively as opposed to being criminal cases.
- State Code Violations: Class C misdemeanors (crimes punishable by a maximum fine of $500) include: public intoxication, theft (less than $100), disorderly conduct, minors in possession of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia, etc.
- City Ordinance Violations:violations of juvenile curfew, park curfew, environmental violations (pollution, land-development violations, health and safety violations associated with food service establishments, rubbish at a residence, and animal violations), etc.
The Municipal Court will be closed on Tuesday,
August 22, 2023, for Legislative Update training.
Municipal Court Mission
To be considerate, effective, efficient, and impartial in the administration of justice.
Municipal Court Vision
The vision of justice is for the Court to interpret and adjudicate applicable state laws, and to support the local community by providing efficient and effective services. In addition to providing fair and equal access to all citizens, we also strive to facilitate the timely disposition of cases with prompt and courteous service.
The court is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reasonable accommodations and equal access to communications will be provided upon request.
Below are links for you to browse for further information. If you need to contact the court please feel free to do so at 830-875-2115 during regular business hours.
- Citation Information
- Citation Reply Form
- Deferred Disposition
- Driving Safety Course
- Jurisdiction / Juvenile Information
- Offense and Fine List
- Change Address/Contact Information
Self-help Legal Resources
Office of Court Administration Legal Aid Resources
Office of Court Administration Self-Help
Texas State Law Library
NOTICE: If you have received a citation from a DPS Trooper, Caldwell County Deputy Sheriff, or a Constable please contact:
Shanna Conley, Justice of the Peace, Pct. #2
505 E. Fannin
Luling, Texas 78648