Citation Reply Form

If you have lost or misplaced your citation, and wish to pay your court costs and fines or request a trial by a plea of “not guilty”, you may fill out the citation reply form below, sign and date it and mail by U.S. Postal service, or fax. Please see the top of this page for court contact information.
To request a Driving Safety Course or a Deferral: