Garbage & Bulky Items Collection
Curotto Can System will go into effect on Monday, October 5th, 2015.
Garbage Carts need to be placed in the front yard within a foot of the curb, no more than 5 feet from the curb.
Please call Public Utilities at 875-2469 if you are handicapped and unable to place your garbage cart in the front yard, so that a yard marker can be issued to you.
If YOU park in the street, blocking your garbage carts, you will not be picked up. If someone else blocks your garbage can, you need to call and report it so that we can make a notation of the incident.
NO GARBAGE BAGS WILL BE PICKED UP, BAGS MUST BE IN GARBAGE CONTAINER.
The fee for residential garbage will remain the same:
Single Residential Inside City Limits $18.76 per month
Single Outside City Limits $32.94 per month
Additional Garbage Carts:
All additional carts will cost $7.20 per additional cart per month
BRUSH PICKUP WILL STAY THE SAME.
Bulky items will be picked up the
1st Friday and/or Saturday of every month of the first full week. Please do not place bulky items in front of your yard until the day before pickup and
call Public Utilities at 875-2469 to be placed on a list for bulky pick up the Thursday before noon. If bulky items are placed in the front yard prior to the day before pickup day you run the risk of being cited a citation for junk.
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS WILL REMAIN THE SAME.
Please note that Construction and Demolition debris is listed as unacceptable, but we will accept small amounts of sheetrock and some wood (no more than 3-4’ in length) from small home projects. Items such as rebar, concrete, dirt, large amounts of wood and lumber will not be picked up.
- Bulky items such as stoves, water tanks, furniture, washing machines, and dryers
- Air conditioners, freezers and refrigerators that are tagged verifying CFC’s have been removed by a certified technician
- Bulky items not to exceed 3 cubic yards (6’x3’x3’) or exceeding 200 pounds and placed at curbside
- Gasoline, motor oil, paint, chemicals, and similar flammable liquids
- Medical waste (including needles and syringes), animals or human waste
- Tires, car batteries, and large pieces of metal (car fenders, engines, etc.)
- Used oil filters or any hazardous or toxic waste
- CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL AND DEMOLITION DEBRIS