Garbage & Bulky Items Collection
OK to GO
These items are OK to put in your trash bin, but must be properly bagged and sealed:
Dusty materials (e.g., ashes–cooled, sawdust, vacuum cleaner dust)
Broken glass (wrap in newspaper, place in box and label BROKEN GLASS)
Animal waste and cat litter (bagged and sealed)
Styrofoam packing peanuts (bagged and sealed)
Needles and syringes (place in hard plastic or metal container with tightly sealed lid)
These items should NOT be in your trash bin:
Hazardous waste (e.g., solvents, paints, batteries, automotive fluids, fluorescent light bulbs, pool chemicals)
Options for Bulky Items removal:
1. One bulky pick-up per month. Bulky pick-ups can be up to three cubic yards and brush must be bundled. To schedule, call TDS at 800-375-8375.
2. One free monthly drop-off to the landfill per residential household, good up to 5 cubic yards.
Details: TDS Landfill Gatehouse: 3016 FM 1327, Creedmoor TX 78610
Phone: 512-421-1362 / 512-421-1395
Hours: Monday – Saturday 7am to 7pm
What to bring: trash, recycling, brush, green waste
- All loads MUST be secured to vehicle
- Tires are extra fee-$8-$80.00
- Mattresses & box springs are extra fees-$25.00/each (Additional surcharge fee for the extra handling)
- Liquids are NOT allowed, Hazardous Waste are NOT allowed
- City of Luling utility bill in order to utilize this service. TDS will verify eligible customers (utility bill and driver’s license must match).
TDS Waste Wizard
Not sure if it's your recycle week? Visit the TDS website for more information. You can download the TDS Waste Wizard!
And be sure to watch this short video about the Waste Wizard.
If you have questions regarding the Solid Waste Collection Service program or have a missed pickup, contact TDS Customer Care at 1-800-375-8375.
|Single Residential Inside City Limits||$18.76 per month|
|Single Residential Outside City Limits||$32.94 per month|