The city only has one billing cycle and is billed as the following:
- Cycle 1 - Due on day 16 of each month
Customers are assessed a penalty of 10% on balances left on the account past the due date. Disconnects can be implemented any day after the due date.
The City of Luling accepts payments of cash, check, cashier's check, money orders, and credit cards (Visa / MasterCard/American Express). Payments may be made by the following methods:
- Regular mail to City Hall at 509 E. Crockett St., Luling, Tx 78648.
- After hours / night depository located in the alley at the rear of City Hall. Please do not drop cash payments in the drop box.
- Lobby or walk-in at City Hall located at 509 E. Crockett St., Luling, Tx 78648.
- Bank draft, automatically drafted from your bank account on the 10th of every month. If the 10th falls on a weekend, the payment will process the following business day. If you are interested, please fill out the bank draft form and return it along with a voided check or deposit slip.
- Online payments Process with your utility account number. Credit Card fees will apply as stated below.
- Credit card payments by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express at the utility counter located inside City Hall and by telephone 830-875-2469. We use a third party company; fees will apply as follows: